The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- About us
- Learning and Teaching
- Accelerated Reader scheme
- Behaviour and Discipline
- Careers Advice
- Collective Worship Statement
- Gifted, Talented & Able
- Learning Development Centre
- Sex Education Policy
- Academy Day & Term Dates
- Assembly Rotas
- Expectations of Students
- Key Stage 4 Curriculum Pathways
- Millbrook Academy Awards Scheme
- Special Educational Needs
- Student Council
- Student Welfare
- Y11 Exam and Revision Information
- Sixth Form
- Contact Us
Welcome to Millbrook Academy
Millbrook Academy is a co-educational, fully comprehensive academy. It is an 11-18 academy for 600 students with a Sixth Form of 70 students. Our Vision is to be the comprehensive academy of choice for pupils and parents within our area.
- We are committed to provide an innovative and engaging curriculum that inspires all students to fulfill their potential.
- We have high standards and expectations.
- A curriculum that meets the needs of students, with a focus on teaching and learning.
- We are an inclusive Academy and we provided learning opportunities beyond the classroom
In case of extreme weather please click on the link to check school closures http://ww3.gloucestershire.gov.uk/closedschools/
Principal - Mrs Jan Scott
I am delighted to welcome you to the website for Millbrook Academy and to introduce myself as the Principal.
At Millbrook Academy we care about the whole student making sure that we give everyone the opportunity to develop as individuals, providing support and guidance and providing all students with the skills and qualifications necessary for the increasingly competitive workplace of tomorrow. We believe that qualifications are important for all students as they leave us, whether they enter employment, work based training or continue with their studies and aim for Higher Education.
Mrs Jan Scott
There are presently no imminent diary dates. Please try again later.
Quote of the Week
- 1 of 16
The Literacy Focus of the week is: