The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- About us
- Learning and Teaching
- Accelerated Reader scheme
- Behaviour and Discipline
- Careers Advice
- Collective Worship Statement
- Gifted, Talented & Able
- Learning Development Centre
- Sex Education Policy
- Academy Day & Term Dates
- Assembly Rotas
- Expectations of Students
- Key Stage 4 Curriculum Pathways
- Millbrook Academy Awards Scheme
- Special Educational Needs
- Student Council
- Student Welfare
- Y11 Exam and Revision Information
- Sixth Form
- Contact Us
You are hereHome ›
- A successful marketing campaign helping to increase numbers
- Work experience places
- LAWD places
- Running mock interviews for Y11
- Mock interviews for Y13 as part of employability programme
- Facilitating governors meetings
Mums ‘spring’ into action
Local mums, including Chris Carswell (Lunchtime Supervisor at MBA) have reinvented an old event to raise funds. The Brockworth Mother’s Club (BMC) last held a spring fair in the mid-1990s and with no village fete being held this year, they decided to resurrect it.
Visitors enjoyed a raffle, cakes, toys, books and refreshments at the Brockworth Community Centre.
Tewkesbury Borough Council is working with the neighbouring councils of Gloucester City and Cheltenham Borough on a Joint Core Strategy. This will determine the amount and location of new housing and employment within the area of the three councils.
Land between the A417 (T) and north Brockworth has been identified by the Joint Core Strategy as one of the most appropriate locations to deliver new housing during the first phase of the plan period, from 2011 to 2012. The emerging allocation is for 1,500 new homes, employment and associated community facilities.
If you need to get your English and Maths up to GCSE (A to C) equivalent click here!
- Sat 22 Mar 2014 - 08:30am Term 5 Starts
- Tue 17 Jun 2014 - 09:00am SEN Induction Morning
- Thu 19 Jun 2014 - 06:30pm New Year 7 Parent/Carer Information Evening
- Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 08:30am New Y7 Induction Day
Quote of the Week
- 1 of 16
The Literacy Focus of the week is: