The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
- About us
- Learning and Teaching
- Accelerated Reader scheme
- Behaviour and Discipline
- Careers Advice
- Collective Worship Statement
- Gifted, Talented & Able
- Learning Development Centre
- Sex Education Policy
- Academy Day & Term Dates
- Expectations of Students
- Extra Curricular
- Millbrook Academy Awards Scheme
- Special Educational Needs
- Student Voice
- Student Welfare
- Trips and Visits
- Y11 Exam and Revision Information
- Year 9 Options
- Sixth Form
- Contact Us
Summer 2013 Exam Timetable
Click here to download the Millbrook Exam Policy
Notes for Candidtates
Examination timings indicate planned start and finish times for papers.
Students are to bring pens, pencils, rubber and calculator for exams.
Seating plans will be published at least a day befor the examination
We are directed by JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) to run exams in a regulatory fashion. We expect students to be punctual and to bring their own equipment (pen/pencil/rubber/calculator) to exams.
Each student is given a copy of the Notice to Candidate form, prior to them sitting their first GCSE exam. These instructions along with the Warning to Candidates form are displayed in each room where an exam is being held. Failure to comply with these instructions could result in the individual being disqualified from the exam.
Click here to view the warning posters, which are displayed when examinations are taking place.
Below are copies of the Notice to Candidate and Warning to Candidates forms:
- Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 09:00am SEN Induction Morning
- Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 06:30pm Parent/Carer Information Evening For New Year 7 Students
- Thu 04 Jul 2013 - 08:30pm New Year 7 Induction Day (8:40am)
Quote of the Week
- 1 of 12
Word of the Week
The word of the week is: