The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- About us
- Learning and Teaching
- Accelerated Reader scheme
- Behaviour and Discipline
- Careers Advice
- Collective Worship Statement
- Gifted, Talented & Able
- Learning Development Centre
- Sex Education Policy
- Academy Day & Term Dates
- Assembly Rotas
- Expectations of Students
- Extra Curricular
- Millbrook Academy Awards Scheme
- Special Educational Needs
- Student Council
- Student Welfare
- Y11 Exam and Revision Information
- Year 9 Options
- Sixth Form
- Contact Us
Millbrook Academy work hard to raise funds for both our Academy and for chosen charities.
We will put information of any up and coming fundraising events here.
Christmas Shopping Online?
Please remember to shop @
Each purchase generates a donation from the retailer to Millbrook Academy. There are over 2400 well known retailers to choose form, including Amazon, ebay, Debenhams, John Lewis, Argos, Gap, Tesco....plus thousands more.
To log on to easyfundraising please click on the link below
Shop with over 2000 well know retailers and whenever you buy something through the site the retailer will make a donation to Millbrook Academy.
MBA 100 Club
In response to and in collaboration with the PTFA Millbrook Academy will be starting a 100 Club, with the first draw to be in March 2014.
What is a 100 club?
- A 100 Club is a form of lottery with a pre-set amount of numbered lottery tickets, e.g. 100 tickets for a 100 Club. This number can vary to suit the size of your school e.g. 200 tickets for a 200 Club and so on.
- Each month parents, teachers or friends of the school pay a fixed subscription for their number/s. Each numbered ticket is entered into a monthly draw and prizes are awarded.
- A percentage of the profits are given as the lottery prize and the remainder to PTA funds.
If you would like to join the MBA 100 club please download and complete a standing order form and return to the Academy. You will then be allocated a number. A draw will take place each month so there is a good chance that you may win! Each number will cost £12 per year (£1 per month) with £6.50 per ticket going to the Academy Fund and £5.50 going to the prize fund.
Buy from the Yellow Moon Fundraiser catalogue and you'll help us raise funds that will benefit your child.
Yellow Moon offers great value, hard to find arts and crafts, educational games, fun toys and gizmos that are both fun and developmental.
Catalogues were sent home with all students. If you did not receive yours please let us know and we will send one home to you.
There are presently no imminent diary dates. Please try again later.
Quote of the Week
- 1 of 16
The Literacy Focus of the week is:
Commas in complex sentences