The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- About us
- Learning and Teaching
- Accelerated Reader scheme
- Behaviour and Discipline
- Careers Advice
- Collective Worship Statement
- Gifted, Talented & Able
- Learning Development Centre
- Sex Education Policy
- Academy Day & Term Dates
- Assembly Rotas
- Expectations of Students
- Extra Curricular
- Millbrook Academy Awards Scheme
- Special Educational Needs
- Student Council
- Student Welfare
- Y11 Exam and Revision Information
- Year 9 Options
- Sixth Form
- Contact Us
If you are worried about someone you know who may be being bullied, hurt or abused, or have been abused, hurt and bullied yourself, then we hope the information on these links will help you.
- Are you worried about your own or someone elses drinking or drug use?
- Types of abuse
- Are you being bullied?
- Cyber Bullying and E-Safety
- Do you feel safe at home? Are you concerned for someone else's safety at home?
- Do you or a friend suffer from depression or self harm?
- CEOP - Come in to find the latest information on the sites you like to visit, mobiles and new technology. Find out what’s good, what’s not and what you can do about it. If you look after young people there’s an area for you too – with resources you can use in the classroom, at home or just to get with it. Most importantly, there’s also a place which anyone can use to report if they feel uncomfortable or worried about someone they are chatting to online. All the information here is brought to you by the team at the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre. We hope you like it! http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
All of Millbrook Academy's staff members are committed to help students who may be in these types of situations, and providing the support that they need.
Click on the files below to download:
- Loss and Bereavement
- Coping with a traumatic event
- Coping with a sudden and upsetting event
- Information for Students
- Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 03:00pm Term Ends at 15:00
Quote of the Week
- 1 of 16
The Literacy Focus of the week is:
Commas in complex sentences